Guide to Receiving Winnings if the Online Casino Refuses to Pay
Winning at any online casino can be one of the best and most exciting experiences. You will be able to watch all the numbers rolled on the screen and visualise the things that you will be able to buy with this cash, irrespective of whether it is a holiday, an amazing meal, or anything that you have desired for a long time. However, winning at online casino games does not mean that you are going to get the money. The reason behind this is that the money is going to be locked in the casino account and you should withdraw it first. Unfortunately, at casinos, which are not extremely reputed, withdrawing the winnings can be extremely complicated and a fruitless process.
To make sure that you are not losing your winnings, you need to understand what you should be doing.
Why Does a Casino Refuse to Pay?
As the size of the world of online casino games starts expanding, players have to be extremely cautious. The reason behind this is several untrustworthy sites are present around and many of them refuse to pay if you are winning a huge sum. The reason is simple; the casino does not want to lose any money. Instead, they would delay with trials with hopes that you are going to wager winnings again or you lose them so that the money can keep cycling through the site.
This is undoubtedly a shady behaviour, but it cannot be illegal if you agreed to the terms and conditions without reading them thoroughly. This means that there can be several reasons that casinos do not pay even when you have won at the online casino games. Given below is a list of the important reasons.
- You have requested to withdraw too little or too much money.
- Almost all casinos have imposed withdrawal limits and if the withdrawal is rejected, you need to check whether the amount that has been requested is within limits.
- You have not cleared wagering requirements.
You Have to Verify Your Identity
One reason why your withdrawal is being constantly refused is that you have not supplied any identity proof to the casino. Without any identity proof, you are not going to get the winnings even after winning the online casino games.
How to Get the Winnings
You deserve to get the winnings if you have won at online casino games. If you are sure that the withdrawal is not blocked for the reasons that have been mentioned above, you have the freedom of taking action against that casino. Given below is a list of tips that you can consider following.
- You need to take screenshots of the casino activity. The screenshot needs to include the balance of the casino account, the transaction history, and the number of online casino games that you have won.
- You also need to take screenshots of any conversation that you have had with the casino, like chat history or emails. This is necessary if you are going to take any legal action in the future.
- Next, you have to call the customer service department of the casino and ask them regarding the blocked withdrawal. There can be chances that rules were violated. However, if the casino is making excuses or refusing to explain the situation, it is time to make a legal complaint.
Casino Forum Complaint
Not a single business likes to be called out publicly. It is going to damage their reputation and can also make other customers think before visiting them. This is similar in the case of online casinos. After you have won at online casino games, you deserve your withdrawal. If that is not happening, start talking about it loudly and openly. Share the story on different social media channels and comment on the Facebook or Twitter page of the casino. This is going to be of some help to you.
When you are playing in online casinos, you have to make sure that you are choosing only the reputed sites. Otherwise, there is a high chance that you are going to lose money.
SummaryName: Guide to Receiving Winnings if the Online Casino Refuses to Pay
Author: Cosmic Casino
Published Date: 15/12/2019